Donate today to ensure that we can continue to provide vital services for children and young people
Your gift will directly help those families who need specialist services and a safe environment to support their recovery.
Whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Acorns (North Tyneside) with easyfundraising! There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/acornsnorthtyneside/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Acorns (North Tyneside) at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
Register with the Co-op, and for every £1 you spend on Co-op branded products you get 2p cashback, and so do we!
- Become a Co-op Member at coop.co.uk/membership
- Download the Co-op app to your phone
- Choose Acorns as your linked charity
- Scan your Co-op app at the checkout.
Amazon will give us a few pennies every time you order.
- Click here: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/chpf/homepage/ref=smi_chpf_redirect?ie=UTF8&ein=1157078-0&ref_=smi_ext_ch_1157078-0_cl
- On the page that appears, it should say “Support Acorns (North Tyneside)".
- Click “Start Shopping”
- Sign in (unless your computer does that for you automatically) and shop!
Make sure that you shop each time by clicking the above link for the Amazon Smile version of the website – if you just go to the Amazon page to go shopping, it won’t use your preferences to fundraise for us.